Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Video 10 梅梢月 MeiShaoYue p1-2 practice 5



10th video - autoethonography of guqin home practice to capture my lived experience and my lifeworld. helps me to reflect, and spot all my horrible mistakes.


[NOTE: Please use ear phones to listen to the sounds of this video recording if you really wish to hear what silk strings on Guqin really sound like. Most puny speakers on notebook computers are unable to play the low bass sounds of the Guqin. Thank you.]


I am just a beginner with 14 weeks of experience of playing the Guqin so far. This is my feeble attempt at learning to play pages 1 and 2 (out of 8 pages) of Mei Shao Yue 梅梢月. Click here to see and hear a really good exemplar when it is correctly played by a real Guqin Master with many years of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment