Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Calligraphy couplet

Couplet writing done in NAFA on Tuesday night 28 Aug 2012, which was the last session of the 3rd term. So far, I have attended about 28 out of 30 lessons (I think) since January 2012. haha

According to my calligraphy teacher, in the word "Shin" (4th character counted vertically down from top, on the red paper on the right), I should write the stroke in the middle more vertically straighter downwards. Right now, it is a bit slated to the right. haha. LOL

Each character is about the size of a human hand (or Carl's Jr burger). Hohoho

Strange, but I realized that the circular guide markings around each character on the red couplet paper actually "disappear" when shot with a digital camera. haha. How about you? Do you observe the same thing when you use a digital camera to take a photo of your writings on red couplet paper?






































No comments:

Post a Comment