Thursday, April 25, 2013

2nd attempt to buy banana-leaf shaped guqin from Taobao

In my previous attempt to purchase a banana-leaf shaped guqin from Taobao, I was informed by the Singapore-based Taobao agent www.sgshop.com.sg that the seller said it was out of stock. hahaha. Too bad for me, that guqin and I were never meant for each other. LOL

I have since found another banana-leaf shaped guqin of exactly the same price by another Sichuan guqin maker. Hopefully it would be available. Here are some pictures of the guqin which I ordered online. I'd see how it goes. hahaha. If or when it gets delivered into my grubby little hands in Singapore, I'd post an update here. (*smile*)

There are 2 reasons which motivated to buy a guqin from Sichuan:
(1) I always wanted to let my daughter play guqin together with me. Right now, I only have 1 guqin.
(2) I wish to lend a little bit of moral support directly to the guqin maker and seller in Sichuan after they just experienced an earthquake on 20 April 2013. It's tough being a guqin maker in Sichuan right now. 四川加油!


No comments:

Post a Comment