Saturday, April 13, 2013

A little TLC for my other 7-string musical instrument

A long overdue maintenance time for my other 7-string musical instrument: Dean Razorback in bumble bee colors. Changing strings is very therapeutic; whether it's metal strings for electric guitar or silk strings for guqin.

This Dean Dime Razorback came with factory-installed noiseless active EMG 7-string pickups. very comfortable amazing thin V-cross section in the neck. I guess that's probably why I love the 7-string guqin too. Don't know why. I simply love 7-string musical instruments. haha. I don't think I can ever bring this guitar to church even though it can be used to play very soft gentle music. Very mellow Jazz tone. I bought this in early 2009. I'd give this to one of my daughters when they grow up, if one of them wants it. Hahaha




1 comment: