Friday, June 21, 2013

Played guqin at home. Haze smog outside. PSI: 210


Tonight in Singapore, I closed all my windows (because of the PSI: 210 haze!), tuned my guqin silk strings relative to almost C on thickest 1st string and played from 8:30pm until almost 11:45pm. 

Time flies when it's fun. Great time destressing. Very therapeutic and stress-relieving playing平沙落雁 (PingShaLuoYan) over and over again. 2 small little ants climbed onto the table. I tried not to accidentally crush them. I simply blew them away with my mouth. After a while, they climbed back onto the table again and onto my book. I blew them away off the table again. hahaha. I wonder if they were the same little ants. hahaha. Rules of engagement: if the ants did not attack me, I should not kill them. hahaha. Maybe they were just there to listen to the guqin. ^__^

Time to tune down my Tobaya silk strings (I love them!), wipe the fingerboard and keep the guqin back into its hard case for the night.










No comments:

Post a Comment