Sunday, July 7, 2013

Today: Guqin talk by Mr. Zhong in Singapore's Choa Chu Kang public library on 7th July 2013

Guqin talk by Mr. Zhong in Singapore's Choa Chu Kang public library on 7th July 2013. 

Details shown below:








[UPDATE] Mr Zhong Ziyue performed 3 pieces in the 2nd half of his talk. I only managed to video-record 2 of them because my iPhone 4 automatically stopped recording on its own (it's a feature, not a bug!) during Mr Zhong's performance of his 2nd piece 梅花三弄 (pinyin: Mei2 Hua1 San1 Nong4) and I had to 'reboot' my iPhone. My iPhone's shutdown and subsequent reboot took about 5 minutes, in time for Mr Zhong's performance of his 3rd tune. hahaha
 
 
 
Here is one of them: 流水 (pinyin: Liu2 Shui3) Flowing Waters. Please enjoy his masterful playing.



[So sorry, my silly iPhone 4 zonked out towards the end of the video and stopping recording on its own. However, his skillful playing of this very difficult beautiful piece is still very apparent for all to see.]


阳关三叠 (pinyin: Yang2 Guan1 San1 Die2)



No comments:

Post a Comment