Monday, December 16, 2013

Calligraphy and drawing about person wearing hanfu 汉服 playing qin 琴

My ridiculously amateurish attempt at copying at copying poem and drawing about a person wearing hanfu 汉服 playing qin 琴. I had used a Sailor brand fude bent nib fountain pen while I was in a cafe in Singapore. Hahaha (laughing about my silly self) Lol

Yes, I've still got a lot to learn. I merely copied everything from some books. I cannot draw original stuff... unlike the real professional artists. hahaha Lol






My kids are on school vacation. Bummer... My 8 year old daughter was bored so I gave her a piece of thin 宣纸 Chinese painting paper and asked her to trace this from a book. Muahahaha... Lol... cheaper than buying her a Disney coloring book. Hahaha


Finished playing guqin 古琴 for Monday night 16th Dec 2013 from 10:00pm until 11:00pm. Some people have asked me what kind of cloth do I use to wipe my guqin? Well, I simply use a micro-fiber cloth that people use to clean computer screens to clean my guqin's fingerboard. No solvent of any kind was used as solvents may harm the lacquer of the guqin. *smile*




No comments:

Post a Comment