Saturday, December 21, 2013

Doodle of a young man holding a wrapped guqin

Bumped into an old friend at a shopping mall. He shared with me that he had been invited to join a political party (which shall remain unnamed) but he had declined. He decided to keep a low profile and continue to serve his community quietly without any official title. Respect! Inspired by him, I doodled this for fun with my Sailor brand bent fude nib fountain pen. Lol... Dear powers-that-be, please dun invite me to 'lim kopi' hor! Lol *smile*

Anyway, I told my friend that such a handsome capable man like him should not become a politician. Lol... he is too attractive for his own good... Lol... and I also told him that even if he decides to join politics in future, I would still respect him. hahaha... anyway the country is doing just fine without him serving now... hahaha... so he can just relax and be a 闲云野鹤 (free as idyllic clouds and the wild cranes) hahaha



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment