Wednesday, September 19, 2012

太古 Taigu guqin silk strings in my grubby little hand!

As you can see, the Tai Gu silk strings for Guqin that I ordered has arrived in Singapore!!! I am so excited!

In my previous post, on September 11th, 2012, I wrote that I ordered one set of Taigu silk strings from TaoBao.com using Singapore-based TaoBao agent http://www.sgshop.com.sg and it arrived on September 19th, 2012. So, it took about 8 days for the silk silk strings to be flown to Singapore. Well done SGShop.com.sg!!!

According to the URL printed at the back of the packaging, the manufacturer's website is http://www.shuzhizhai.com

Here's a picture of it in my grubby little hand! hahaha I couldn't stop laughing! I'd try to record and post an audio sample of the Taigu silk strings soon (after they stretch and have stabilized).

Now, nobody can say that they don't use silk strings on their guqin because silk strings are not available. Not an excuse anymore. hahaha *smile*








No comments:

Post a Comment