Monday, July 22, 2013

Tried to memorize new guqin tune while watching tv

Sunday night of 21st July 2013, I watched China matchmaking TV show 非诚勿扰 (pinyin: fei1 cheng2 wu4 rao3) on Singapore's Starhub channel 830 while trying to memorize a new tune on guqin. Hahaha *smile*










The ladies ridiculed him....





In case you're wondering, yes he did manage to leave the show with a young lady who professed that she liked him. *smile*



=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

[Just to document this for myself for later reference.....]

Tonight I managed to memorize section 1 of this new tune. I played through section 2 just to 'get a feel' of the melody line.

I used the stethoscope to listen to the guqin as the TV was a little loud. *smile*






No comments:

Post a Comment