Friday, December 13, 2013

Calligraphy doodling - 踏雪 Ta Xue written with Hero fude nib

Doodled this in my free time just for fun. Used: MontBlanc 149 fine firm nib filled with Montblanc  Oyster Gray ink (to draw outline of plum blossoms) and Hero fude nib (filled with MB Mystery Black ink). Chinese words 踏雪 Ta Xue written with Hero fude nib. Hahaha Lol... I luv the fude nib. This doodle was inspired by a poster which I stumbled upon at a guqin maker's webpage at http://www.juntianfang.com/jtf/lifexx?type=585&ty=yc

The very small Chinese calligraphy seal was purchased for SGD$18 (inclusive of carving my surname) from Singapore's Chinatown at Smith Street.

 
 
 
Friday 13th night in Singapore. Copied a Chinese calligraphy couplet.. my 落款 luo kuan (year, name, seal) left-most vertical line of words looked a little weird, probably because the characters were not aligned to its center. Lol
 


No comments:

Post a Comment