Monday, December 9, 2013

First attempt at XingShu 行书 style couplet with Fu De nib Sailor pen

My first silly bumbling attempt at copying XingShu 行书 style couplet with my fun little bent-nib Fu De nib Sailor fountain pen. Actually, I had no idea how to write these words on my own without the guiding template. Hahaha LOL... This is a 40 degree angle Sailor Fu De nib... very generously sold to me by Maestro Urner Hoo (thank you!) I may ask Fook Hing (a shop in Singapore's Brash Basah Complex) if they sell the 55 degree Fu De nib pen.. next month... IF (and that's a big if) I can drop another Kg in my own silly little pen challenge. Lol

Writing with a fu de nib is very convenient as I am unable to bring my Chinese calligraphy brushes and ink into... let's say... Starbucks... however, with a fountain pen, I can practice writing Chinese calligraphy anywhere... it's very convenient! hahaha

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment